The first 100 copies sold out in three days! Don't miss the chance to get one of the next 100 copies!
Your PREORDER purchase includes a SIGNED COPY of Essential Oil Profiles (full color spiral bound print version) and FREE SHIPPING (continental US ONLY - other countries please purchase the ebook).
Click here to just purchase this spiral bound book SIGNED by Lea Jacobson.
Click here to purchase this spiral bound book AND the ebook ($27.95 additional value) for $15 more.
Click here to purchase this spiral bound book AND the ebook AND the app ($52.90 combined additional value) for $30 more.
SPIRAL BOUND BOOK ORDERS: You will need to email me the mailing address you wish this book to be sent to. Please include your full name, order #, email address used to purchase, along with the mailing address to UsingEOsSafely@gmail.com with "EOP book pre-order" in the subject line.
WITH EBOOK OPTION: Please let me know the email address to send your ebook free download coupon.
WITH EBOOK AND APP OPTIONS: Please let me know the email address to send your ebook AND app free download coupons.
Keep reading for samples and a detailed list of contents...
WHAT'S INSIDE these 200 pages...
After the Welcome and Safety First! messages, you get 120 pages of essential oil profiles. These profiles (as you can see from the Peppermint sample above) provide you with the following details:
- Common name
- Botanical name
- Alternate name (if applicable)
- Plant part used
- Extraction method
- Shelf life
- Ages safe for
- If safe for use during pregnancy
- If safe for use during breastfeeding
- If safe for using with dogs
- If safe for using with cats
- Topical max (if applicable) and why
- Situations where it may not be safe to use (if applicable)
- Drug interactions (if applicable)
- Therapeutic properties
- Body system benefits, and Home benefits (if applicable)
Following the profiles I provide a list of definitions for the therapeutic properties used in this book.
"I'm an essential oil newbie and this ebook made the overwhelming information manageable and easy to digest. I feel like you made this just for me 😍 The layout is easy to read and understand. The bonuses are phenomenal and helped me a lot." - Julie
The BONUS sections
One of the appendixes is about Diluting essential oils. This appendix will teach you:
- WHY you want to dilute
- HOW MUCH to dilute
- GENERAL guidelines
- guidelines based on AGE GROUP
- diluting by PERCENTAGE
- diluting in ROLLER BOTTLES
- MASTER chart
- measurement EQUIVALENTS
- EOs requiring EXTRA DILUTION
Then you will learn about Carriers:
- CONSIDERATIONS for carriers
- WATER based carriers
- Oils and BUTTERS
- RECOMMENDED carriers (and why to use them!)
And the section on Children will teach you:
- what age to begin DIFFUSING
- what age to use TOPICALLY
- a list of essential oils to AVOID
- a list of essential oils SAFE to use
In the Pregnancy & Breastfeeding appendix you will learn:
- USAGE considerations
- toxicity DEFINITIONS
- a list of essential oils to AVOID altogether
- the PEPPERMINT debate
- a list of essential oils SAFE to use
The Dogs section includes information on:
- General safety TIPS
- Essential oils to AVOID using with dogs
- SELECTING which essential oils to use (Zoopharmacognosy)
- Essential oils SAFE to use with dogs
- When to use TOPICALLY
- DILUTING with dogs
- CARRIERS to use
- Using Hydrosols with dogs
- A note about TEA TREE and dogs
And, finally, the appendix on Cats will teach you:
- RISKS of using essential oils with cats
- Using HYDROSOLS instead
- Essential oils especially toxic to cats
Ready to order? CLICK HERE.
Your purchase includes a SIGNED COPY of Essential Oil Profiles and FREE SHIPPING (US ONLY).
For orders outside the country, please purchase the ebook version.
If you want to print this yourself, you can purchase the ebook version and print at home, or you can take it to a copy shop and print for around $30 for black and white and $140 for full color version.
"Wonderful book, Lea. You did a great job. This has everything everyone needs to know about essential oils. You were very thorough. I especially like that you have quite a few pages about essential oils and dogs and cats. Congratulations on this publication." - Debbie
"Love the book! It is very easy to use/read with just the right amount of info." Jackie
"I'm all about learning and education, so if you use essential oils for home, family, as a hobbyist or business, you NEED this ebook. It's simply amazing and I can't see myself making my own blends or helping my friends out without referencing this ebook first." DeShea, The Oily Amulet
"It's a GREAT book." Dan, Certified Aromatherapist
Not sure yet? Download a 26 page sample of the ebook by clicking here: Essential Oil Profiles ebook sample on Dropbox.
Note: the ebook is designed to be printed on 8.5x11" paper. This spiral bound full color book is 6x9" in size.